Watch the video and answer these questions:
01. "Reckless, 50% chance of __________?" What?
02. Which other sport will be transformed with "Risk Nothing"?
03. What happened to the originals?
04. Why are they all gathered in the "museum"?
05. "You play like it's just a game". How do the clones play?
06. If the originals lose the game, what will they do?
07. When will a team have won the match?
After watching the video answer these questions:
08. How far are we with cloning?
09. Would you consider having a cloned pet?
10. Come up with one other, interesting question, so your teacher can improve this assignment even further.
Watch the video and answer the following questions as best you can in proper English:
01. What did the woman tape to the floor? What’s the word?
02. What’s a Pan-ariest?
03. Louis asks him for a favour. What is it?
04. What did his daughter experience in high school?
05. What confused Louis even more late at night?
06. Why does Tom have a manager?
07. Public speaking is not what Tom usually does but now he’s going to speak at an ___?
08. Louis makes it a little exciting with Skip the Skinhead by suggesting he’s …?
09. Why does Louis feel it’s time to leave after Skip runs into the house?
10. Are the skinheads co-operative with Louis?
11. Why doesn’t the movement need “the general public”?
12. Lamb and Lynx are next on Louis’s list?
13. Do the girls go to school?
14. What would April do if one of the girls would come home with a black boyfriend?
15. What Louis call himself?
16. What does April say was the biggest gift her father gave her?
17. Why are John and Tom going to Mexico?
18. What does Tom say he used to head in California?
Where do you stand in all this? What is your opinion?
Before watching answer these questions, please:
01. Would you ever hold hands with or touch a stranger? Why / why not?
02. Do you think it's possible to feel an emotion for someone you have never met?
03. Would you consider giving up some privacy for the sake of art?
While watching, answer the following questions:
04. What makes the couples special?
05. What is a sign of awkwardness at first?
After watching, talk to your neighbour about the following:
06. How do you feel after watching this video?
07. Has it brought on some unexpected idea?
Check out this blog!
Will everything become a game to us?
- Write a few sentences about the following statement [5 mins]
1. The use of social media like Instagram and Snapchat has had a huge impact on my life ...
- Now go ahead and do the same on the following statement [5 mins]
2. Instagram is just the beginning: the future is ...
Try to come up with new ideas, things you think may be in use in 5-10 years time. How will
we communicate with each other? Which 'new' ways will be completely normal? What new
things will we be doing that we simply do not find acceptable/thinkable now? Be creative!
- Let's talk about this! Who has really innovative thoughts on the matter? [5-10 mins]
- Watch the video now. http://bit.ly/2sHW618
[note to teacher: you may want to write down the previous statements on your board and keep
this assignment to yourself, reading the following questions before watching the video
might spoil the surprise and may influence their answers in the writing assignments]
Questions while / after watching:
- What kind of lenses is the main character wearing?
- And how did the world enter his eyes? What did it look like?
- At one point during the clip, he's watching tv, which commercial does he watch?
- List three things that happen during the date that the other person isn't aware of.
- She says: "On my last run, my sight crashed?" What does she mean?
- She freaks out at his place. Why? What does she call him?
- How will it end? Write down what you think will happen next and we'll talk about it.
[So, students can write down their own ending and the class can then discuss it]
Clip on Siri
And Gabriel Iglesias