01. How many candidates do we still have?
02. Where is the meet?
03. Where are they going to sell their products?
04. What happens on the first team?
05. What does the subteam say about Sofiane?
06. What does Dillon like about the scarves?
07. What does Grainne say about Mukai?
08. What does Frances ask tomorrow's client?
09. What does Claude say about the window display?
10. What did Dillon forget to ask the future client on the phone?
11. What is Karthik doing?
12. How did Dillon do, in his own opinion?
13. Who did Dillon want on his team?
14. When does the trading end?
15. How did team Titans do? Did the PM do well?
16. How much budget did the client have?
17. What did Paul think should be sold?
18. Who won?
19. By how much did the losing team lose?
20. Why did they choose the handbags?
21. What was a mistake that was made in the window display?
22. Why did Rebecca sell less?
23. Why did Grainne not put Karthik on the shop floor?
24. Who gets fired?
01. In which part of London are we?
02. This week's task is to come up with a __________
03. How many days do they have?
04. What happened to Rebecca?
05. Why are they out on the street?
06. What is Claude trying to point out?
07. What happens when Jessica learns she has forgotten the jeans?
08. What happened with the boys interactive billboard?
09. What are they supposed to do on day 2?
10. Which setting do the girls choose?
11. Where do the boys shoot their ad?
12. What does Karen think of the girls choice of song?
13. What gets delivered in the morning?
14. What do the girls ask Jessica?
15. Which feedback do the girls get regarding their product?
16. At the pitch, what happens to the boys' team leader?
17. What does unisex mean?
18. What does Lord Sugar do after the pitches were over?
Go to 48'50"
19. Which product will Lord Sugar put his name to?
20. Lord Sugar asks Oliver and Nathalie what they actually did?
21. The end result is unique: who will get back into the boardroom later?
22. Who gets fired?
01. When was the Drury Lane Theatre Royal built?
02. Which musical is played here?
03. What are they supposed to make this time?
04. Where do the subteams go?
05. What seems to be the problem with the rock [= zuurstok]?
06. How does Rebecca do in her deal?
07. How much of the pillow candy did they sell?
08. What happens to Elena?
09. Where do they sell their goods from?
10. What is missing in Oliver's team?
11. What does Karen notice?
12. How is the beach team doing?
13. Why is Paul complaining?
14. How is Elena's team doing?
15. What happened to the hedge?
16. What does Oliver normally do [for a living]?
17. How much profit did the Titans make?
18. What do the winners get?
19. What does Alexandra feel?
20. How much money did Paul make on the day?
21. Who does Oliver bring back into the boardroom?
22. Who gets fired?
01. What was the goal in the Civil War?
02. What is the language spoken in the South?
03. What starts at the beginning of West Virginia?
04. How big is the coal mine?
05. What happens before a collapse?
06. Why aren’t stallions allowed to smell mares?
07. What’s pimping on a massive scale?
08. What surprises Stephen most at the auction?
09. Where do the bars at the window come from?
10. What’s Stephen doing at the end when he comments on the taste of a particular brandy?
11. What type of music making goes on here?
12. What’s the band’s name?
13. What’s the point of the body farm?
14. What does Stephen wonder, after seeing his first dead body?
15. How does Becca cope in her work?
16. What can insects tell you about a decomposing body?
17. What’s the bear doing?
18. What does Stephen think of the American landscape?
19. What is Gulla? Who speak it?
20. Why do some young people wear the confederate flag?
21. Why is Thanksgiving day celebrated?
22. What happens when Stephen clicks his teeth when he’s on the horse?
23. What’s remarkable about the two old ladies on the porch?
24. What’s more south, but not in the South anymore?
25. What does Stephen think of Miami?
26. Miami beach is different. In what style was it designed?
27. He is further south, but culturally and spiritually Florida is …?
28. What is the job of the gentlemen in the dance hall?
29. What will be Stephen’s first stop in Alabama?
30. What do the three parole people consider when the inmates get to plea their case?
31. Allegedly [apparently] many inmates have found … who?
32. The scale of the sports event indicates what?
33. To sum up America: preposterous, incredibly laughable, impressive, charming, ridiculous, expensive, overpopulated, ___________________.
[Start questions after 15 mins]
1. What does the team leader for the girls' team decide to do to / with the clothes?
2. Why is the boys' team leader having a hard time leading the team?
3. Why is it hard to find where the washing powder [detergent] should go?
4. Karen uses the word "banter". What does it mean here?
5. David is forced to change his tactics. How?
6. The girl in braces [Amy] seems to have her very own style of selling. What is it?
7. Karen comments on the boys' move from the shopping centre. What does she say?
8. What is Max' job / task during the car boot sale?
9. The boys end up selling all their bags for ... How much?
- What is the name of the girls' team?
- How is the team leader of the girls' team [Ashleigh] described?
- What was the end result for the boys?
- What is the winners' treat?
- What has been Patrick's task on this occasion?
- Who does Karren stick up for?
- Which two boys very nearly get into an argument?
- Lord Sugar has the final say. What does he base his decision on?