[Video on harddisc]
01. How much is Lord Sugar worth?
02. Which item do the candidates need to hand in first?
03. What is meant with business "acumen"?
04. How many candidates do we have? And how many weeks?
05. What is this week's task?
06. What will the boys' team be called?
07. How early do they need to get up the next day?
08. What are the girls forgetting about?
09. What do the girls use the experts for?
10. How much do the boys sell the chair for? But what happens?
11. Which mistake did the girls make with the van?
12. Which tip is given to the boys on how to sell?
13. What was the whole point of having experts?
14. Why did the boys turn down sales?
15. Who won?
16. Who do the girls want to blame?
17. What is Claude's comment as to how the girls were selling?
18. Who gets fired?
It is estimated that in 2050 75% of the world population will reside in cities. And that's a challenge. Come find out more about megacities with Andrew Marr.
- What is the great story of our time?
- How many mega-cities are there? Mention 4.
- How many people arrive in Dhaka every year?
- How is Mexico City described?
- How many people will live in cities in the year 2050?
- How did Shanghai’s richest man make his money?
- How fast is Shanghai changing?
- What type of building is the Shard in London?
- Who is the highest man up?
- What does it seem, is it that new skyscrapers are trying to say?
- Who are at the top of those buildings?
- How much does the apartment Andrew is going to visit cost?
- How does the family who live in the slums feel about their home?
- Where does Musharaf come from?
- What happens to Andrew during the night? Which animals does he refer to?
- What is the “natural unit” for people to live in, in Andrew’s opinion?
- What does the specific symbol on Shanghai buildings mean?
- What happens to the old inhabitants of that part of the city?
- How many new houses are built on the edge of the city every month?
- Tokyo struggles with ___?
- What would it do to Andrew to live in such a “flat”?
- Tokyo is a city with very high ___ [not buildings!]?
- What can Tokyo do to some people, like it did to Ugo?
- Which type of events are rented people rented for the most?
- How is it that so many people get killed in Mexico city?
- What is the “up side” to the city?
- What is the purpose for some people to go to taco stands?
- Sunday is ___? And Andrew calls Mexico City a ___ place.
- Even London is now getting friendlier. How?
- London is more open, more ___?
- Sometimes you have to go far to know what __?
1: Who is Alan (Lord) Sugar?
2: What football club did he own?
3: Where does he live?
4: How rich do you have to be to live where Alan lives?
5: How many bedrooms does the house have?
6: What was the company called that Alan made?
7: How did Alan feel about his first big deal?
8: How much money did he make with this big deal?
9: What did the company make?
10: Wich (two) cars does he have?
11: What does his own license plate say?
12: Why does he pay 30M Dollars for a jet?
13: Why do people think that he is Australian?
14: What did Anne think about Alan buying the football club?
15: Why did everyone suddenly hate Alan?
16: What sort of restaurant did they go?
17: What does Alan think why their marriage survived for so long?
18: What did Anne think when she saw Alan for the first time?
19: What kind of game do Morgan and Alan play?
20: What television programme does Alan watch a lot?
21: How expensive is the blue/white bike?
22: What made Anne's dad decide that Alan was allowed to marry Anne?
23: What was the name of Alan's school?
24: What happened on the first day of school for Alan?
25: How did Alan get friends again?