Start at 3'00"
01. Which sports team trains at Stratford?
02. Which item are the teams supposed to make?
03. How are they supposed to make money?
04. Which words does Karen use to show her surprise?
05. Does Claude believe in Samuel's idea?
06. How is the video for the headphones coming along?
07. What does Claude say about Karthak's part?
08. What does Sofiane say Paul has?
09. What seems to be missing in the headphones campaign?
10. Where is the blue team stationed?
11. What did JD forget to check?
12. How does the yellow team generate attention?
13. How does Karthak insult Elana?
14. How long will the websites remain online?
15. How did it go at Waterloo, according to Claude?
16. Who wrote the lyrics to the song?
17. Is JD considered a good team leader?
18. What does lord Sugar find annoying?
19. Who fight it out in the pub?
20. What was Sofiane's job at the pitch, says Karen?
21. Who does JD choose to go back into the boardroom with him?
22. Which word did JD use as a catchphrase?
23. What is Rebecca's expertise?
24. Who gets fired?
01. How many candidates do we still have?
02. Where is the meet?
03. Where are they going to sell their products?
04. What happens on the first team?
05. What does the subteam say about Sofiane?
06. What does Dillon like about the scarves?
07. What does Grainne say about Mukai?
08. What does Frances ask tomorrow's client?
09. What does Claude say about the window display?
10. What did Dillon forget to ask the future client on the phone?
11. What is Karthik doing?
12. How did Dillon do, in his own opinion?
13. Who did Dillon want on his team?
14. When does the trading end?
15. How did team Titans do? Did the PM do well?
16. How much budget did the client have?
17. What did Paul think should be sold?
18. Who won?
19. By how much did the losing team lose?
20. Why did they choose the handbags?
21. What was a mistake that was made in the window display?
22. Why did Rebecca sell less?
23. Why did Grainne not put Karthik on the shop floor?
24. Who gets fired?
01. When was the Drury Lane Theatre Royal built?
02. Which musical is played here?
03. What are they supposed to make this time?
04. Where do the subteams go?
05. What seems to be the problem with the rock [= zuurstok]?
06. How does Rebecca do in her deal?
07. How much of the pillow candy did they sell?
08. What happens to Elena?
09. Where do they sell their goods from?
10. What is missing in Oliver's team?
11. What does Karen notice?
12. How is the beach team doing?
13. Why is Paul complaining?
14. How is Elena's team doing?
15. What happened to the hedge?
16. What does Oliver normally do [for a living]?
17. How much profit did the Titans make?
18. What do the winners get?
19. What does Alexandra feel?
20. How much money did Paul make on the day?
21. Who does Oliver bring back into the boardroom?
22. Who gets fired?
01. What was the goal in the Civil War?
02. What is the language spoken in the South?
03. What starts at the beginning of West Virginia?
04. How big is the coal mine?
05. What happens before a collapse?
06. Why aren’t stallions allowed to smell mares?
07. What’s pimping on a massive scale?
08. What surprises Stephen most at the auction?
09. Where do the bars at the window come from?
10. What’s Stephen doing at the end when he comments on the taste of a particular brandy?
11. What type of music making goes on here?
12. What’s the band’s name?
13. What’s the point of the body farm?
14. What does Stephen wonder, after seeing his first dead body?
15. How does Becca cope in her work?
16. What can insects tell you about a decomposing body?
17. What’s the bear doing?
18. What does Stephen think of the American landscape?
19. What is Gulla? Who speak it?
20. Why do some young people wear the confederate flag?
21. Why is Thanksgiving day celebrated?
22. What happens when Stephen clicks his teeth when he’s on the horse?
23. What’s remarkable about the two old ladies on the porch?
24. What’s more south, but not in the South anymore?
25. What does Stephen think of Miami?
26. Miami beach is different. In what style was it designed?
27. He is further south, but culturally and spiritually Florida is …?
28. What is the job of the gentlemen in the dance hall?
29. What will be Stephen’s first stop in Alabama?
30. What do the three parole people consider when the inmates get to plea their case?
31. Allegedly [apparently] many inmates have found … who?
32. The scale of the sports event indicates what?
33. To sum up America: preposterous, incredibly laughable, impressive, charming, ridiculous, expensive, overpopulated, ___________________.