Watch the video and answer these questions:
01. "Reckless, 50% chance of __________?" What?
02. Which other sport will be transformed with "Risk Nothing"?
03. What happened to the originals?
04. Why are they all gathered in the "museum"?
05. "You play like it's just a game". How do the clones play?
06. If the originals lose the game, what will they do?
07. When will a team have won the match?
After watching the video answer these questions:
08. How far are we with cloning?
09. Would you consider having a cloned pet?
10. Come up with one other, interesting question, so your teacher can improve this assignment even further.
01. We face challenges but the good news is that mankind is __________?
02. How many people did the world contain in 10,000 BC?
03. When did the world population change drastically?
04. In which area has the population risen the most?
05. Which country is growing the fastest?
06. How is Talisma trying to help women?
07. How many babies per woman were born in 1972?
08. How many in 1963?
09. What does Hans Rosling call women like Tasmina?
10. "The problem is not lack (= shortage) of knowledge it's __________".
11. What is the main reason to have a small family?
12. Why did the population not grow exponentially in 1800?
13. At which number will the fast growth of the population stop? And in which year?
14. How many people does one block represent?
15. So how far will the population continue to grow?
16. What will happen to population growth in Europe in 2050?
17. How much % of the population will be from the "old West" in the year 2100?
18. What will be the future of Africa?
19. What has changed in Mozambique?
20. Which type of surgery is done on pregnant women now?
21. In which areas can the real challenge be found?
22. What is Andrea saving up for?
23. How much money do poor people earn on average per day?
Watch the video and answer the following questions as best you can in proper English:
01. What did the woman tape to the floor? What’s the word?
02. What’s a Pan-ariest?
03. Louis asks him for a favour. What is it?
04. What did his daughter experience in high school?
05. What confused Louis even more late at night?
06. Why does Tom have a manager?
07. Public speaking is not what Tom usually does but now he’s going to speak at an ___?
08. Louis makes it a little exciting with Skip the Skinhead by suggesting he’s …?
09. Why does Louis feel it’s time to leave after Skip runs into the house?
10. Are the skinheads co-operative with Louis?
11. Why doesn’t the movement need “the general public”?
12. Lamb and Lynx are next on Louis’s list?
13. Do the girls go to school?
14. What would April do if one of the girls would come home with a black boyfriend?
15. What Louis call himself?
16. What does April say was the biggest gift her father gave her?
17. Why are John and Tom going to Mexico?
18. What does Tom say he used to head in California?
Where do you stand in all this? What is your opinion?
Before watching answer these questions, please:
01. Would you ever hold hands with or touch a stranger? Why / why not?
02. Do you think it's possible to feel an emotion for someone you have never met?
03. Would you consider giving up some privacy for the sake of art?
While watching, answer the following questions:
04. What makes the couples special?
05. What is a sign of awkwardness at first?
After watching, talk to your neighbour about the following:
06. How do you feel after watching this video?
07. Has it brought on some unexpected idea?