It is estimated that in 2050 75% of the world population will reside in cities. And that's a challenge. Come find out more about megacities with Andrew Marr.
- What is the great story of our time?
- How many mega-cities are there? Mention 4.
- How many people arrive in Dhaka every year?
- How is Mexico City described?
- How many people will live in cities in the year 2050?
- How did Shanghai’s richest man make his money?
- How fast is Shanghai changing?
- What type of building is the Shard in London?
- Who is the highest man up?
- What does it seem, is it that new skyscrapers are trying to say?
- Who are at the top of those buildings?
- How much does the apartment Andrew is going to visit cost?
- How does the family who live in the slums feel about their home?
- Where does Musharaf come from?
- What happens to Andrew during the night? Which animals does he refer to?
- What is the “natural unit” for people to live in, in Andrew’s opinion?
- What does the specific symbol on Shanghai buildings mean?
- What happens to the old inhabitants of that part of the city?
- How many new houses are built on the edge of the city every month?
- Tokyo struggles with ___?
- What would it do to Andrew to live in such a “flat”?
- Tokyo is a city with very high ___ [not buildings!]?
- What can Tokyo do to some people, like it did to Ugo?
- Which type of events are rented people rented for the most?
- How is it that so many people get killed in Mexico city?
- What is the “up side” to the city?
- What is the purpose for some people to go to taco stands?
- Sunday is ___? And Andrew calls Mexico City a ___ place.
- Even London is now getting friendlier. How?
- London is more open, more ___?
- Sometimes you have to go far to know what __?
1: Who is Alan (Lord) Sugar?
2: What football club did he own?
3: Where does he live?
4: How rich do you have to be to live where Alan lives?
5: How many bedrooms does the house have?
6: What was the company called that Alan made?
7: How did Alan feel about his first big deal?
8: How much money did he make with this big deal?
9: What did the company make?
10: Wich (two) cars does he have?
11: What does his own license plate say?
12: Why does he pay 30M Dollars for a jet?
13: Why do people think that he is Australian?
14: What did Anne think about Alan buying the football club?
15: Why did everyone suddenly hate Alan?
16: What sort of restaurant did they go?
17: What does Alan think why their marriage survived for so long?
18: What did Anne think when she saw Alan for the first time?
19: What kind of game do Morgan and Alan play?
20: What television programme does Alan watch a lot?
21: How expensive is the blue/white bike?
22: What made Anne's dad decide that Alan was allowed to marry Anne?
23: What was the name of Alan's school?
24: What happened on the first day of school for Alan?
25: How did Alan get friends again?