01. How many candidates do we still have?
02. Where is the meet?
03. Where are they going to sell their products?
04. What happens on the first team?
05. What does the subteam say about Sofiane?
06. What does Dillon like about the scarves?
07. What does Grainne say about Mukai?
08. What does Frances ask tomorrow's client?
09. What does Claude say about the window display?
10. What did Dillon forget to ask the future client on the phone?
11. What is Karthik doing?
12. How did Dillon do, in his own opinion?
13. Who did Dillon want on his team?
14. When does the trading end?
15. How did team Titans do? Did the PM do well?
16. How much budget did the client have?
17. What did Paul think should be sold?
18. Who won?
19. By how much did the losing team lose?
20. Why did they choose the handbags?
21. What was a mistake that was made in the window display?
22. Why did Rebecca sell less?
23. Why did Grainne not put Karthik on the shop floor?
24. Who gets fired?
01. When was the Drury Lane Theatre Royal built?
02. Which musical is played here?
03. What are they supposed to make this time?
04. Where do the subteams go?
05. What seems to be the problem with the rock [= zuurstok]?
06. How does Rebecca do in her deal?
07. How much of the pillow candy did they sell?
08. What happens to Elena?
09. Where do they sell their goods from?
10. What is missing in Oliver's team?
11. What does Karen notice?
12. How is the beach team doing?
13. Why is Paul complaining?
14. How is Elena's team doing?
15. What happened to the hedge?
16. What does Oliver normally do [for a living]?
17. How much profit did the Titans make?
18. What do the winners get?
19. What does Alexandra feel?
20. How much money did Paul make on the day?
21. Who does Oliver bring back into the boardroom?
22. Who gets fired?
01. What was the goal in the Civil War?
02. What is the language spoken in the South?
03. What starts at the beginning of West Virginia?
04. How big is the coal mine?
05. What happens before a collapse?
06. Why aren’t stallions allowed to smell mares?
07. What’s pimping on a massive scale?
08. What surprises Stephen most at the auction?
09. Where do the bars at the window come from?
10. What’s Stephen doing at the end when he comments on the taste of a particular brandy?
11. What type of music making goes on here?
12. What’s the band’s name?
13. What’s the point of the body farm?
14. What does Stephen wonder, after seeing his first dead body?
15. How does Becca cope in her work?
16. What can insects tell you about a decomposing body?
17. What’s the bear doing?
18. What does Stephen think of the American landscape?
19. What is Gulla? Who speak it?
20. Why do some young people wear the confederate flag?
21. Why is Thanksgiving day celebrated?
22. What happens when Stephen clicks his teeth when he’s on the horse?
23. What’s remarkable about the two old ladies on the porch?
24. What’s more south, but not in the South anymore?
25. What does Stephen think of Miami?
26. Miami beach is different. In what style was it designed?
27. He is further south, but culturally and spiritually Florida is …?
28. What is the job of the gentlemen in the dance hall?
29. What will be Stephen’s first stop in Alabama?
30. What do the three parole people consider when the inmates get to plea their case?
31. Allegedly [apparently] many inmates have found … who?
32. The scale of the sports event indicates what?
33. To sum up America: preposterous, incredibly laughable, impressive, charming, ridiculous, expensive, overpopulated, ___________________.
00. What’s the guy doing calling Billy in between?
01. How do the others respond to Steve playing over at funspot?
02. What’s the killscreen?
03. Why is Brian calling to other people the killscreen is coming up?
04. What does Steve Wiebe mean when he says about Brian Kuh: “he’s a disciple of Billy?”
05. What did the crowd do for Steve at the end of the game?
06. Steve Webie is now: what …?
07. Billy has kind of stolen Steve’s moment. How?
08. Is Steve allowed to see the tape?
09. What does the chief referee do?
10. What’s the big difference between Steve and Billy getting their record recognized?
11. What does Steve wonder about, regarding Billy’s scores?
12. Nine months later, Steve has been busy mainly with …
13. The Guinness Book of World Records works together with … which group?
14. What does hearing about Guinness do for Steve Wiebe’s motivation?
15. Walter Dey compares this rivalry between Billy and Steve with … name two examples.
16. What’s Steve’s wife afraid of?
17. Why isn’t Billy coming, says his friend Steve Sanders?
18. Even Walter Dey called Billy to tell him … what?
19. What have we not heard about Billy so far according to Steve Wiebe’s friend?
20. When he finally shows up, what does Billy do?
21. What’s the only thing Steve Wiebe wants?
22. After 3 days, Steve feels tired. He takes a break and goes …
23. After the tournament Steve gets a huge present. What is it?
24. What is the final world record and for whom?