Start at 3'00"
01. Where are they meeting Lord Sugar?
02. How high is the Shard?
03. What is today's task?
04. What do the teams do first?
05. When does Courtney's team leave?
06. Where is Paul from? Which part of that city?
07. How much does the other team pay for the lenga?
08. Where are they buying the cigars?
09. How does Karen feel about the strategy they use?
10. Why can't Jessica buy any African soap?
11. What doesn't Courtney realize, according to Karen?
12. What is the price of Courtney's poster?
13. Do both teams make it back in time?
14. What is a rambutan?
15. What did Jessica use as a tactic to get the cigars?
16. What do cabbies in London train for?
17. Does Lord Sugar approve of the tactic used for the cigars?
18. What did the team think of Courtney's leadership skills?
19. What is the winners' prize?
20. How does Lord Sugar describe the soap issue?
21. What was the team's first strategy?
22. What did Sophien lack in team work?
23. Who gets fired in the end?
Start at 3'00"
01. Which sports team trains at Stratford?
02. Which item are the teams supposed to make?
03. How are they supposed to make money?
04. Which words does Karen use to show her surprise?
05. Does Claude believe in Samuel's idea?
06. How is the video for the headphones coming along?
07. What does Claude say about Karthak's part?
08. What does Sofiane say Paul has?
09. What seems to be missing in the headphones campaign?
10. Where is the blue team stationed?
11. What did JD forget to check?
12. How does the yellow team generate attention?
13. How does Karthak insult Elana?
14. How long will the websites remain online?
15. How did it go at Waterloo, according to Claude?
16. Who wrote the lyrics to the song?
17. Is JD considered a good team leader?
18. What does lord Sugar find annoying?
19. Who fight it out in the pub?
20. What was Sofiane's job at the pitch, says Karen?
21. Who does JD choose to go back into the boardroom with him?
22. Which word did JD use as a catchphrase?
23. What is Rebecca's expertise?
24. Who gets fired?
01. How many candidates do we still have?
02. Where is the meet?
03. Where are they going to sell their products?
04. What happens on the first team?
05. What does the subteam say about Sofiane?
06. What does Dillon like about the scarves?
07. What does Grainne say about Mukai?
08. What does Frances ask tomorrow's client?
09. What does Claude say about the window display?
10. What did Dillon forget to ask the future client on the phone?
11. What is Karthik doing?
12. How did Dillon do, in his own opinion?
13. Who did Dillon want on his team?
14. When does the trading end?
15. How did team Titans do? Did the PM do well?
16. How much budget did the client have?
17. What did Paul think should be sold?
18. Who won?
19. By how much did the losing team lose?
20. Why did they choose the handbags?
21. What was a mistake that was made in the window display?
22. Why did Rebecca sell less?
23. Why did Grainne not put Karthik on the shop floor?
24. Who gets fired?
01. In which part of London are we?
02. This week's task is to come up with a __________
03. How many days do they have?
04. What happened to Rebecca?
05. Why are they out on the street?
06. What is Claude trying to point out?
07. What happens when Jessica learns she has forgotten the jeans?
08. What happened with the boys interactive billboard?
09. What are they supposed to do on day 2?
10. Which setting do the girls choose?
11. Where do the boys shoot their ad?
12. What does Karen think of the girls choice of song?
13. What gets delivered in the morning?
14. What do the girls ask Jessica?
15. Which feedback do the girls get regarding their product?
16. At the pitch, what happens to the boys' team leader?
17. What does unisex mean?
18. What does Lord Sugar do after the pitches were over?
Go to 48'50"
19. Which product will Lord Sugar put his name to?
20. Lord Sugar asks Oliver and Nathalie what they actually did?
21. The end result is unique: who will get back into the boardroom later?
22. Who gets fired?