Check out this blog!
- Read the poem aloud or listen to the video.
- Have students take out their Iphones, Androids or tablets and start looking up the unfamiliair words. This can be done in pairs or groups.
- Then have them discuss the meaning of the poem. They should be able to get far on their own.
- Ask one member of each group to stand in front of the class and tell the class what they thought the first stanza meant. Then the second stanza by a different group and so on.
- Finally conclude the lesson by telling the students which knowledge they missed; it being on metre, emphasis or metaphors or any other.