Watch the video and answer the following questions as best you can in proper English:
01. What did the woman tape to the floor? What’s the word?
02. What’s a Pan-ariest?
03. Louis asks him for a favour. What is it?
04. What did his daughter experience in high school?
05. What confused Louis even more late at night?
06. Why does Tom have a manager?
07. Public speaking is not what Tom usually does but now he’s going to speak at an ___?
08. Louis makes it a little exciting with Skip the Skinhead by suggesting he’s …?
09. Why does Louis feel it’s time to leave after Skip runs into the house?
10. Are the skinheads co-operative with Louis?
11. Why doesn’t the movement need “the general public”?
12. Lamb and Lynx are next on Louis’s list?
13. Do the girls go to school?
14. What would April do if one of the girls would come home with a black boyfriend?
15. What Louis call himself?
16. What does April say was the biggest gift her father gave her?
17. Why are John and Tom going to Mexico?
18. What does Tom say he used to head in California?
Where do you stand in all this? What is your opinion?