Check out this blog!
1. Why is Apple more innovative than the rest?
2. Why did the Wright brothers succeed, where others didn't?
3. There's a pattern. They do what, in the same way?
4. What is the Golden Circle?
5. How does Apple market their stuff?
6. People don't buy what you do, but why you ___?
7. Apple is just a ___ company.
8. The goal is to do business with people who ___?
9. What is the neo-cortex responsible for?
10. If you hire people who believe what you believe they'll work for you with ___?
11. What did Samuel Langley try to do?
12. How did the Wright brothers do it?
13. Further proof that Langley was unmotivated was what?
14. How much market penetration do you need before the tipping point is reached?
15. What type of decisions do the early adopters take?
16. People don't buy what you do, they buy ___?
17. Which company failed totally?
18. How did everyone know where to go when Dr King spoke in 1963?
19. He didn't tell people what needed to change, he told people what ___?
20. There are leaders and there are those who ___?
21. We follow those who ___.