01. What is Stephen going to do in this series?
02. Who will he meet over the next four episodes?
03. In what year did homosexuality become legal in Britain?
04. Why does Stephen cry at the wedding?
05. When did he "come out" himself and who inspired this?
06. What is the name of the parade we see in London?
07. Stephen talks about kids in the playground, aged kindergarten age, why?
08. What did Farshad's boyfriend say was done to him, in order to save his own life?
09. Which foreign country is going backwards in its treatment of gay people?
10. Which physical problems can be caused by doing sodomy, according to the pastor?
11. The pastor goes on about the anus, while Stephen tries to talk about ...
12. The pastor doesn't call homosexuality a disease, but an ...
13. Fat boy has a different view. Why does he want the law to pass?
14. And on ...
[Ask the students to make more questions while watching the episode]