Andrew Marr delves into history for a bit. Queen Victoria and what not.
- How did people feel when Victoria died?
- Name 2 things which happened right after that event.
- How many people were allowed to vote? And who?
- How much of the world did Britain rule?
- Who were the first to defeat England?
- How did the English respond?
- What had Lord Kitchener made?
- Who told Britain the truth?
- When did the Boers surrender?
- What did Gaulton think the poorest should do?
- The science of human advancement was going to save?
- All sorts of exports. What ended up in Germany?
- What were the inspectors investigating?
- So, why do people become poor, according to Roundtree?
- What was the telly of its day? Where was that?
- What used to be the grandest of music halls?
- How did they try to "clean up" the shows?
- How did Murray Lloyd take revenge for not being allowed in?
- What did Edward like?
20. How many courses could a dinner include?
21. Which group became a force to be reckoned with?
22. Why did they go on strike?
[ends at 34:19]