Overpopulated | Hans Rosling
01. We face challenges but the good news is that mankind is __________?
02. How many people did the world contain in 10,000 BC?
03. When did the world population change drastically?
04. In which area has the population risen the most?
05. Which country is growing the fastest?
06. How is Talisma trying to help women?
07. How many babies per woman were born in 1972?
08. How many in 1963?
09. What does Hans Rosling call women like Tasmina?
10. "The problem is not lack (= shortage) of knowledge it's __________".
11. What is the main reason to have a small family?
12. Why did the population not grow exponentially in 1800?
13. At which number will the fast growth of the population stop? And in which year?
14. How many people does one block represent?
15. So how far will the population continue to grow?
16. What will happen to population growth in Europe in 2050?
17. How much % of the population will be from the "old West" in the year 2100?
18. What will be the future of Africa?
19. What has changed in Mozambique?
20. Which type of surgery is done on pregnant women now?
21. In which areas can the real challenge be found?
22. What is Andrea saving up for?
23. How much money do poor people earn on average per day?