Young Apprentice 3 | E1 | Rags to Riches
[Start questions after 15 mins]
1. What does the team leader for the girls' team decide to do to / with the clothes?
2. Why is the boys' team leader having a hard time leading the team?
3. Why is it hard to find where the washing powder [detergent] should go?
4. Karen uses the word "banter". What does it mean here?
5. David is forced to change his tactics. How?
6. The girl in braces [Amy] seems to have her very own style of selling. What is it?
7. Karen comments on the boys' move from the shopping centre. What does she say?
8. What is Max' job / task during the car boot sale?
9. The boys end up selling all their bags for ... How much?
- What is the name of the girls' team?
- How is the team leader of the girls' team [Ashleigh] described?
- What was the end result for the boys?
- What is the winners' treat?
- What has been Patrick's task on this occasion?
- Who does Karren stick up for?
- Which two boys very nearly get into an argument?
- Lord Sugar has the final say. What does he base his decision on?